4300 Sprint Blvd NE, Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87144
The facility has the capacity to house over 550 workstations in an open call center environment, including; training rooms, huddle rooms, cafeteria, gym and a locker room. Equipped with state-of-the-art call center features including mission critical backup power systems, redundant fiber optic capacity, and high grade HVAC systems to accommodate the large number of workers and equipment in the call center.
- State-of-the-Art Call Center Space
- Available SF: +/-61,500 to 94,649
- Parking: 767 total spaces (8.1:1000)
- 12.12 Acre site
- Located in the heart of the north Rio Rancho corridor
- Close to area amenities and services
- Convenient access to labor force
- 2.9 Miles from Bernalillo RailRunner Station
- 3 Miles from I-25
Industrial Revenue Bond (thru mid 2023)
4300 Sprint Blvd NE is subject to a 25-year real estate tax abatement program via the issuance of IRB’s by the City of Rio Rancho. As a result, the property is exempt from property taxation during the term of the tax abatement. This tax abatement offers a tenant the opportunity to realize significant cost savings.