Price per RSF: $112.11
Size: ±86,525 RSF
Land Area: 5.649 Acres
Cap Rate: 8.37%
NOI (2016): $811,972
5001 - 5041 Indian School Road NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Tech Commons presents an opportunity for investors to purchase a centrally located, established and well-diversified office property in a mature neighborhood with a strong demographic and employment base. The property enjoys a stabilized cash flow and consistently out performs the market occupancy levels. With excellent visibility from Interstate 40, tenants benefit from monument and building signage seen by over 200,000 vehicles per day.
- Construction: Single-story, wood-framed, stucco exterior
- 24 hr, Individual HVAC and Utility Services.: Gas (NM Gas Co) and electric (Public Service Co. of NM – PNM)
- Parking: 342 on-site parking spaces. An additional 50 spaces leased from Church of Christ
- Ingress/Egress – Right-in, Right-out on Indian School Rd NE
- Visibility from Interstate 40
- Zoning: O-1 ("Office & Institution Zone")
- Legal Description: TRACT F-2 PLAT OF TRACT F-2 NETHERWOOD PARK ADD'N
- Tech Commons is the dominant multi-tenant Office|R&D complex in New Mexico
- Modern construction design, built in 1995
- Below market rents offer increased cash flow and future upside potential
- Stable and diverse tenant mix mitigates exposure to industry-specific declines.
- Well-maintained physical plant
- High traffic flows (±200,000 vehicles per day) and extensive signage provide excellent exposure
- Excellent access from Indian School Rd, between San Mateo Blvd and Carlisle Blvd
Suite 100: Aspen Avionics, Inc. ±18,212 SF
Aspen Avionics, based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, was founded by aviation enthusiasts in 2004. They Aspen Avionics is an American aircraft avionics manufacturer. Aspen specializes in producing after market EFIS display systems that retrofit into certified general aviation aircraft.
Suite 100: Payday Payroll Service ±11,048 SF
Payday Staffing Solutions (PSS) provides temp and temp-to-hire clerical, administrative, accounting, and customer service employees to companies in the Albuquerque metro area. PAYDAY HCM is a human capital management firm providing trusted solutions and compliance in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
Suite 500: Associated Security Industries ±1,896 SF
ssociated Security Industries (ASI) was founded in 2006 to offer professional security services. They provide services across New Mexico and the Southwest Region of the U.S. ASI is a licensed private patrol operator. ASI provides an array of security services to a wide-range of clients. Offerings include: access control, alarm response, armed and unarmed security officers, background checks, consulting, investigations, patrol & inspection services & special event coverage.
Suite 100: Net Medical Xpress ±5,374 SF
Net Medical Xpress™ provides collaborative tools for quality and secure digital consultations. Web-based and easy to learn, DICOM files like X-Rays, Ultrasounds, CTs, MRIs, Echocardiograms, and EKGs are quickly sent and reports returned.
Suite 600: Southwest Cyberport ±7,309 SF
Southwest Cyberporthas been in businessin New Mexico as an internet service provider since 1994. The tech experts provide personalized servicesto thousands of New Mexicans. They are headquartered in Albuquerque. The company also offers web-publishing services to individuals as well as companies.
Suite 100 - 500: Northern NM Independent Electrical Contractor's Inc. ±11,965 SF
NNMIEC is one of 75 local chapters of the National Independent Electrical Contractors Association. The electrical contractor members provide over one million hours of employment for New Mexicans across the state. They provide apprenticeship and workforce training in the classroom.
Suite 100: New Mexico Highlands University ±12,123 SF
New Mexico Highlands University, established in 1893, is a public, state institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Highlands, offers undergraduate and graduate degrees at its main campus in Las Vegas, New Mexico, and its centers in Rio Rancho, Santa Fe and Farmington. The social work program at Albuquerque offers both the B.S.W. and M.S.W/M.B.A program. The program has been in operation in Albuquerque since 1992.
Suite 200: Sol Oriens, Inc. ±6,001 SF
Organized in 2005, Sol Oriens LLC is a small, veteran-owned consulting firm focused on managing advanced technologies and concepts with strong potential for military and space applications. The company provides skills to manage portfolios, programs, research & development, technology, and product engineering. They help clients guide high risk-high payoff technologies into viable systems.
Suite 400: Crystal Mountain School of Massage Therapy, LLC ±5,300 SF
Established in 1980, Crystal Mountain was one of the first massage therapy clinics in Albuquerque, New Mexico. They began teaching massage therapy classes in 1982 through the Continuing Education program at the University of New Mexico. They have now expanded their program to offer 650 hours of comprehensive education.
Privately-owned and impeccably maintained, Tech Commons is a +/-92,262 GSF (86,525 RSF), 5-building office campus, Albuquerque’s University submarket. The asset presents an opportunity for an investor to purchase a portfolio of buildings with a stabilized income stream and an excellent operating history.
Tech Commons is a unique asset surrounded by an established neighborhood and demographic base, with visibility approximately 200,000 vehicles per day. Conveniently accessible from all areas of Albuquerque, the property is situated between two major highway interchanges at San Mateo Blvd and Carlisle Blvd.
- 342 Total on site Parking Spaces (approximately 3.95/1,000)
- An additional 50 parking spaces have been leased from the Netherwood Park Church of Christ from 6:00 am– 6:00 pm, Mondays through Fridays
- Total daytime parking spaces total 392 (4.53/1,000 parking)
- Twelve (12) covered parking spaces including 1 garage