No matter what type of services we provide, each project begins with a conversation to get to know the client, understand their business, and their goals.
Office & Investment Team
Integration with colliers international
- Synergies with all Colliers International service lines and best practices
including site selection, occupier advisory servies and exclusive asset representation.
- Industry leading global real estate services company with more than
15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries.
- Collaboration with other Colliers international offices to provide property
assignments the widest reach possible.
- We are both born and raised in Albuquerque and have over 45 combined years of experience.
- Strong understanding of Albuquerque's commercial real estate market fundamentals - vacancy, absorptions, lease rates, sales prices, capitalization rates and construction levels.
- Exclusive commercial property database provides first-rate research capabilities.
- Over $200 million in transaction volume over the past 5 years.
Focus on Serving Client Needs
- Market insight based on our high degree of experience so
our clients can make informed decisions.
- Strategic planning and forecasting.
- Contract / Lease Negotiation
- Leveraging in relationships with buyers, tenants, property owners
and brokerage community.
- Diligent Communication and reporting.
- Asset valuation with sensible underwriting based on factual information.
- Property positioning for maximum exposure.
- Guidance in understanding market conditions, emerging trends and pricing.
- Intelligent marketing tools to provide extensive exposure and branding.
After understanding the client’s needs, our landlord/seller representation process includes:
- Asking questions to understand the seller’s motivations, objectives, and goals
- Researching the property to get to know every aspect of it and to determine its marketability
- Offering valuation advice to get the highest market value for the property
- Setting realistic goals and timelines, including how to manage the entire project from contract to closing
- Marketing the property, utilizing our extensive local, regional, and national networks
- Consulting and advising the landlord/seller beyond the sale, including recommending other team members, such as architects or attorneys
Our tenant/buyer representation process includes:
- Touring a business’ existing space to understand how it operates
- Meeting with company officials to understand how the company may operate in the future
- Asking company leaders to identify their ideal space
- Bringing in architects and others to help get a full understanding of the type of space that would work best for the company
- Negotiating on behalf of the tenant/buyer
- Providing other consulting and advice, so that tenant/buyer can make informed decisions
"Our ability to dive into the details of each transaction allows us to offer the best solutions and deliver results."
We provide space utilization reviews, market surveys, financial modeling, and ongoing advisory services to all of our clients. We work through the full lifecycle of the transaction.
Each and every transaction is customized for the client. Our success is based on our ability to understand what our clients need in order to create solutions to achieve their goals. Our ability to dive into the details of each transaction allows us to deliver the best results. We understand that making sound real estate decisions is not just about the property — it’s about building a business.
We have a combined 45 years of experience in commercial real estate, and have worked as a team for more than 20 years. This gives us expert insight into the local market.
Cross-leveraging our unique business experience and extensive market knowledge creates premium value for our clients, reducing real estate costs, mitigating risk, and providing flexibility. Ransom-With integrates companywide resources, including strong leasing and brokerage experience, which establishes best practices and identifies the most appropriate solutions for each specific assignment.
Clients also receive the added value of our entire Office Specialty Group, a team of experienced specialists that meets regularly to share marketing strategies for specific properties, match tenants with our listings, and share market information, to ensure that our clients benefit from the most current and accurate market data.